Welcome to Vinci Hair Clinic!

Hair Transplants for Women: Everything You Need to Know

Figures released by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) in 2022 show that there’s still a big gap between men and women when it comes to hair transplant surgery. Approximately 87% of hair transplant procedures performed by ISHRS members were carried out on male clients, leaving women to make up just 13% of […]